Clinical Trials Benefits
Benefits of participating in a clinical trial:
- Access to new investigational medication or devices before they become available to the general public.
- If you are debilitated in some way, you may have the opportunity to test a regimen that would improve your quality of life.
- High quality medical attention including examinations and tests at no cost.
- If you qualify for a study, you may be reimbursed for your time and expenses, such as travel.
- The drugs and protocols offered during clinical trials are often provided at no cost to participants.
- Clinical trials patients become part of a network of studies carried out around the country. Included in this network are experts who have pooled their experience to design and monitor the clinical trials. If you are qualified to participate in a study for a particular disease or condition, and you have had trouble finding good care for your disease or condition, you may find access to improved care since the investigators focus directly on the medical problem being studied.
- Contributing to medical science. Clinical research makes new investigational medication available only because the people before you volunteered to participate in clinical trials.
- Every effort is made to ensure the patients’ safety. Medical care during the course of the study is highly controlled and monitored.
Clinical Trials Research is now conducting studies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, diabetes, heart disease, elevated cholesterol, COPD, gout, and osteoarthritis. For more information about any of these studies please contact us at 916-434-8230, 916-487-8230 or use our contact form.